The newly designed platform is packed with features like automatic bi-directional alignments, a user-friendly touch panel, added LED lighting, and an upgraded media feed flange that allows operators to easily and quickly load media and exchange multiple rolls.
These features are designed to increase user-friendly operation and maintenance while continuing to offer high production, high-quality output. The “XPJ” 1682SR is paired with Mutoh’s “MS41” Eco-Solvent ink, which offers users a larger color gamut, outstanding durability, and improved dot gain.
• 64″ Eco-Solvent Printer
• Uses Mutoh’s new MS-41 Eco-Solvent ink
• Environmentally conscious 1-liter ink bags
• Staggered dual-print heads
• Print speeds up to 1000 sqft/hr
• User-friendly touch panel
• Automatic Bi-Directional Alignments
• New media feed flange
• Internal LED Lighting
• MUTOH EDITION FLEXISIGN & PRINT RIP SOFTWARE
• 30kg take-up included
• One-year on-site limited warranty