3751RA+ ProSlide is a 2.25-mil, cast PVC film with a low-initial-tack adhesive, white gloss surface. Optimized repositionability and air-egress technology.
Effortless Installation at an Extraordinary Price
|Applications || |
- Complex, long-term vehicle/fleet graphic and wrap applications
- Long-term, outdoor signage
- Boat wraps
|Thickness || |
|Durability* || |
- 8 years (unprinted)
- Climate Zone 1, 6 years
- Climate Zone 2, 4 years
- Climate Zone 3, 2 years
*Based on vertical outdoor exposure, professional installation along with proper care and maintenance.
|Release Liner || |
- 88# PE-coated silicone paper featuring RapidAir® + ProSlide® technology to facilitate quicker, easier application
|Adhesive || |
- Grey, solvent-based, polyacrylate, repositionable, low initial tack, removable with heat
- Cleanly removes up to 4 years from most well-conditioned OEM automotive paint systems.
- RapidAir®: Makes installations quicker and easier, by allowing air bubbles to easily escape underneath the film.
- ProSlide®: Enables the installer to easily position the wrap film into place due to its optimized repositionability. Installers will realize significant time savings when installing with ProSlide®adhesive technology.
|Colors & Finish || |
- Available in white with a gloss surface
|Available Lengths || |
- 150’ (50-yard)
- 75′ (25-yard)
|Available Widths |
|Print Compatibility || |
- UV Curable